Maze for Linux

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to Maze Forum!

This is a technical support forum for Maze customers, and for everybody who is interested in Maze. This is the place to ask a question about Maze, report a bug, suggest a new feature, or share your Maze user experience.

We encourage you to post your questions here, so that other users can learn from you and participate in the discussion. Still, if you prefer to ask your question privately, feel free to send us an email.

This is a new forum, and we can't wait to hear from you! Please help us to start the discussion. Thanks!
  • Page:

TOPIC: assertion in dwarf.cc

assertion in dwarf.cc 2 years, 5 months ago #1

Hi,

I got an assertion while running maze that appears to be in the maze executable.

maze: Dwarf.cc:1581: void Ariadne::Dwarf::mGetLocation(Dwarf_Locdesc*, const Ariadne::AddressSpace&, const Ariadne::Registers&, Ariadne::Address, Ariadne::Location&) const: Assertion `0' failed.
Aborted

My app is 64 bit, compiled with g++ 4.5.2

uname -r
2.6.38-8-generic

This is running on a windows 7 machine inside virtualbox 4.1.4

Thanks

Re: assertion in dwarf.cc 2 years, 5 months ago #2

• roni
Hi khegeman,

Thank you for your post. The assertion failure is due to an unsupported debug rule used by the compiler.

I am out of the country now. Unfortunately, I do not have the resources to fix the problem here. I'll fix it first thing when I am back on November 7. Meanwhile, would it be possible for you to send me your binary? My email address is roni at kloobok dot com

Roni.

Re: assertion in dwarf.cc 2 years, 5 months ago #3

• roni
The feature is implemented. Please download the latest maze 1.0-beta-2011.11.09.

Thank you very much for providing the binary and all details of the case. Those were of great help in reproducing and fixing the problem!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds