- As a guest, you can read and search all articles and forum posts on this site, and rate the blog entries.
- As a registered user, you can also post on the forum and comment on the blog.
- As a customer, you have all access rights of a registered user. You also have access to maze downloads area for the whole period of your membership
We would love to make posting public, and to spare you any inconvenience. Unfortunately, removing the simple registration step will result in the forum flooded with automated spam. We made the registration private, and as quick and simple as possible.
If you post on the forum, only your username will be visible on your post. Your name and email address will be visible neither to the public nor to registered forum users.
We will email to you when you set, change, or forget your username or password. We will never sell or share with anyone your name or your contact information.
- Contact us: a confirmation email with a copy of your message
- User registration: an email with the account activation link
- Beta license application from a registered user: a beta customer welcome email
- Beta license application from a new user: an email with the account activation link, and a beta customer welcome email
Even if you do not receive an email, your submission is probably not lost. The data is saved to the database even in case of an email notification malfunction. Please send a direct email to support at kloobok dot com, and we will retreive your data.